Huge mistake... Im so mad at myself...

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

So, I was doing a lot of hard work for my first water change... Getting water, putting it in, now repeat that like 8 times... Oh, and also spilling it everywhere on our wood floors... So after all that I'm down to my last bucket of water, and I realized something... I never put any fricking dechlorinator in the buckets of water!!!! Im pretty sure I commited a bacterial mass murder and I have to restart the cycle... Anything I should do? If you say a large water change I will literally throw my phone across planet earth
Have you thought about getting a water change hose? It connects to your faucet and will remove dirty water and return clean water. If you can manage the temperature (just replenish the same water temp back into the tank and while your replenishing, pour in the dechlorinator directly into the tank). I've been doing this for years after getting tired of the bucket thing!

Have you thought about getting a water change hose? It connects to your faucet and will remove dirty water and return clean water. If you can manage the temperature (just replenish the same water temp back into the tank and while your replenishing, pour in the dechlorinator directly into the tank). I've been doing this for years after getting tired of the bucket thing!
Ive been trying to actually convince my parents on this matter lol

I’ve just bought a small submersible pump and a new kitchen bin…put the bin close to the tank, fill it with the required number of buckets of treated water and turn the pump on… suggested by @AbbeysDad and it saves SO much time and back-ache…

I barely have any friends.... An aquarium keeps my mind busy and away from lonely thoughts... most of the time anyway
Lucky you 😂 I have exactly 0 human friends. During quarantine all my friends were like "um, yeah bye"
Well now you both have at least one :D we can form our own teenage fish cult club!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back