Htc Desire

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

another thing i cant find how to do is to add more than 1 number for each person, mobile and home :unsure:

you need to edit the contact you wish to add a number too and it should have the existing number there, somewhere nearby should be a "+" sign click that and select the type of number it is and insert the telephone number :D

you need to edit the contact you wish to add a number too and it should have the existing number there, somewhere nearby should be a "+" sign click that and select the type of number it is and insert the telephone number :D
sorted thanks again.... :good:

has anyone gut or used the car cradle kit by HTC? im tempted to buy one but have read reports stating that it doesnt go automatically into car mode without downloading apps etc from tha android market. on the other side ive heard that it works fine and does what it says on the tin...... its currently reduced in price but still much more than an ebay cradle so just wondered if its worth it.....? :unsure:

is there a way to sort the apps into different catagories on the app screen? :unsure:

on my other phone you could make new folders and name them. 1 for games, 1 for web links, 1 for mail etc etc etc

is there a way to sort the apps into different catagories on the app screen? :unsure:

on my other phone you could make new folders and name them. 1 for games, 1 for web links, 1 for mail etc etc etc

not that i know of unfortunately, would definitely be a great idea however, dont take my word on that though id try for you now however its still in the repair centre, id research it on the internet if not at the moment then hopefully it will be possible with an update which can occur sometimes :D

not that i know of unfortunately, would definitely be a great idea however, dont take my word on that though id try for you now however its still in the repair centre, id research it on the internet if not at the moment then hopefully it will be possible with an update which can occur sometimes :D
ok thanks Liam.

one more thing... for some reason one of my pics i have sent from my laptop to my phone using bluetooth has found its way into my music album as the artwork for the ringtones i have downloaded in mp3 format again from my laptop using bluetooth :unsure: these ringtones just use to have a green music note instead of artwork but now i have a crazy picture of a guy from work....... :crazy: i cant seem to find out how to get it off :angry:

these phones are hard work :lol:

No sorry there is no way of Altering the App Tray as people call it, You can create folders on you home screen and place shortcuts in the folders, and there are different apps out there that doe the same automatically.

about the artwork on your music, id personally connect the phone via USB to your computer, select hard drive mode on your phone (this allows for the comp to access files) and look around for the image sent from the comp, it maybe in a floder like downloads or something to that effect.... delete the pic(or just cut and paste whichever you like) then add to your desired folder or even create a new folder, trust me hang in there this is a quality phone they just take time :D

sorry mate but i just burst out laughing
:grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: chris you should be use to me and my technical qualities by now :lol:

about the artwork on your music, id personally connect the phone via USB to your computer, select hard drive mode on your phone (this allows for the comp to access files) and look around for the image sent from the comp, it maybe in a floder like downloads or something to that effect.... delete the pic(or just cut and paste whichever you like) then add to your desired folder or even create a new folder, trust me hang in there this is a quality phone they just take time :D
whenever i have tried to connect using the cable it doesnt do anything...... :unsure: do i need to install anything first? :blink:

whenever i have tried to connect using the cable it doesnt do anything...... :unsure: do i need to install anything first? :blink:
[/quote]

shouldnt have to mate, when you connect via USB on the phone screen is there an option for hard drive (or something to that effect) if there is select that option, go to my computer on your comp and should be a removable disk or even the name of your phone there, if i had my phone was back by now would be much easier to explain, stupid vodafone!!

i have another question about my phone :blush:

im thinking of upgrading the micro sd card to a bigger one. ive read that a class 6 16gb card would be the best to opt for but just wondered if anyone had any other views?

also how do i transfer the stuff from the old one onto the new one? :blush:

i have another question about my phone :blush:

im thinking of upgrading the micro sd card to a bigger one. ive read that a class 6 16gb card would be the best to opt for but just wondered if anyone had any other views?

also how do i transfer the stuff from the old one onto the new one? :blush:

I've stuck to the standard one myself.necer heard of tour point English.... gowever as regards of transferring data id recommend doing it through the comp to prevent losing data

Most reactions

trending

Back