Htc Desire

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mattlee

get on a board and do yo thang...!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
i know its not a computer but i wasnt sure where else to put this......

i have a HTC desire mobile and im looking for help on a few things, so if anyone here owns one and wants to try and help me then please get in touch :)

I have a much better whazitcalled...ummm...Samsung Galaxy S. :look: But I previously had a Desire. They are pretty similar and I've been using Android since it came out (on the G1) so feel free to ask :D

the first thing i was struggling with was how to apply downloaded ringtones to different people....

also every time i try to connect it to my home wifi it never does and disconnects straight away :angry:

when i try to come on the forum using the browser it doesnt have the sign in box on the home page it asks me to register instead but as im already registered it states my user name is already in use.....

there will be plenty more things ill need help with in time so as soon as i find them ill ask on this thread :lol: im no good at all of this phone/computer stuff so please be gentle and patient and explain things like im a 6 year old please :p

also if antone can recommend any decent apps as its like looking for a needle in a haystack :unsure:

the first thing i was struggling with was how to apply downloaded ringtones to different people....

also every time i try to connect it to my home wifi it never does and disconnects straight away :angry:

when i try to come on the forum using the browser it doesnt have the sign in box on the home page it asks me to register instead but as im already registered it states my user name is already in use.....

there will be plenty more things ill need help with in time so as soon as i find them ill ask on this thread :lol: im no good at all of this phone/computer stuff so please be gentle and patient and explain things like im a 6 year old please :p

also if antone can recommend any decent apps as its like looking for a needle in a haystack :unsure:

cant say im much wiser on the ringtones tbh cos mine is practically on silent constantly.... however for the wifi i use all the time, speaking from experience i understand theres alot of wifi hubs named very similar, are you sure its your hub? and also are you entering the correct wireless key or password? and for the TFF site ive experienced the same problem 50/50 it shows and doesnt show on the occasion it doesnt i usually click on the search box then search anything random, because you are not loged in it will redirect you saying you cant use the search tool, then there will be a link saying sign in :D hope thats helped

Matt, I know us men don't do this much, but you may have to resort to reading the manual this time :hey: :look:

matt if you want me to sort the wifi and that let me know im free till weds

cant say im much wiser on the ringtones tbh cos mine is practically on silent constantly.... however for the wifi i use all the time, speaking from experience i understand theres alot of wifi hubs named very similar, are you sure its your hub? and also are you entering the correct wireless key or password? and for the TFF site ive experienced the same problem 50/50 it shows and doesnt show on the occasion it doesnt i usually click on the search box then search anything random, because you are not loged in it will redirect you saying you cant use the search tool, then there will be a link saying sign in :D hope thats helped
Thanks liam that's worked I'm now using my phone to reply..........

Matt, I know us men don't do this much, but you may have to resort to reading the manual this time :hey: :look:

carl this is the trouble the manual doesnt tell you much they may as well not bothered with one :angry:

matt if you want me to sort the wifi and that let me know im free till weds
might need to be done mate its really doin my head in......

just figured out how to add the ringtones to certain people so dont need help on this now :hyper:

yeah im free whenever mate wont take 10 minutes to do give us a ring

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back