Hows My Setup For Now?

logansmommy41306

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Aug 4, 2007
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Niagara Falls, New York
I rehomed all of my baby convicts. So I moved the Silver dollar, rope fish, Tiger barb, otto and clawed frog to 55 gallon from the 20 they were in when I recieved them. I know they are supposed to be in groups of 5 or more. I was going to take the Kulhis out of the 55 but I couldnt catch them. According to the people that I got the 20 gallon and fish from the fish and frog have been living together for about 6 months. I dont know yet which ones I want to keep and get more of. I am thinking on rehoming the Silver dollar as they are big and I dont think my 55will be big enough for a school. I relly like the rope fish but they get huge too. What would you guys do? What else can I put in the tank if i Get a few more tiger barbs and rehome the silver dollar and rope fish?
 
I rehomed all of my baby convicts. So I moved the Silver dollar, rope fish, Tiger barb, otto and clawed frog to 55 gallon from the 20 they were in when I recieved them. I know they are supposed to be in groups of 5 or more. I was going to take the Kulhis out of the 55 but I couldnt catch them. According to the people that I got the 20 gallon and fish from the fish and frog have been living together for about 6 months. I dont know yet which ones I want to keep and get more of. I am thinking on rehoming the Silver dollar as they are big and I dont think my 55will be big enough for a school. I relly like the rope fish but they get huge too. What would you guys do? What else can I put in the tank if i Get a few more tiger barbs and rehome the silver dollar and rope fish?

if i were u id rehome the silver dollar, rope fish and clawed frog

you may be able to keep ropeish depends n dimensions of tank and what u wanna keep in it
 

Most reactions

Back
Top