Howdy Y'all

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

LesGerber

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hello all, I am new to this board but from looking around I see several names that I recognize from another forum I post alot at, so I am sure I will fit in. I look forward to helping as much as possible and still be able to learn from the vast knowledge of all the people here.

Les

Welcome Les,

Looking forward to seeing that Gerber baby avatar of yours :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your time here.

CM

Thanks CM and yeah I got the babyfood avitar up there. Allie (the girlfriend for those that don't know) still wants to pick your brain about her upcomming choices for her new chiclid tank. I am trying to push her towards South Americans but shes leaning( I think) toward African....lol
Thanks for making me feel welcome and I look forward to meeting everyone

Les

No problem Les..............

Tell her to fire away. Either way she goes (African/S/C American) she can't lose!!!

Got some really nice C/S American stuff in recently. It escapes me at the moment, but what size tank are they going in again???

CM

CM ,
Not real sure on the tank size as of yet but I am thinking at least a 29 gallon but I will go bigger if I can get a deal from my buddy at the LFS. We will probably end up somewhere in the 35 gallon range so she will be able to get some nice ones. I seen some really cool ones that were blue and then she sowed me some of what she thought was bummble bee chiclids and I guess thats about the size we are looking for. I think I will go see my buddy tonight at the LFS and see what kind of deal I can work out of him....hehehehe
I will lwt you know what all I find.

Les

Most reactions

Back