Howard's YouTube Channel

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

howard_hopkinson

Fishaholic
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
It's probably time I posted a link to my YouTube channel. Along with the obligatory aquarium videos, you'll also find various photography including Nature, Wildlife, Astrophotography, Timelapse and also some random stuff I've uploaded over the past few years such as me playing guitar and singing lol.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTEN_mSNFlEewi9XGhhD6Yg?view_as=subscriber

Thanks mate.
I took the castle out around 3 months ago, it now resides under my bed lol.

The water sprite has been in the tank for about 10 weeks and is teaming with platy fry, about 8 of which thus far have survived and now swim around the tank with the rest of the fish.

I bought the WS as 3 very small plants and it has grown rapidly. I tend to give it a good trim about once a week as I don't want it take over completely as I'm sure it would if I left it alone lol.

I still have my castle in my 55 gallon, I have floating hornwort with 3 fry hiding out in it. I saw a 4th fry hiding out in the castle a week ago. I have been thinking about getting water sprite it looks better.

I like the bushy appearance of WS as well as it's vibrant colour. It has also helped a great deal in reducing nitrates.

I have anacharis in my 55 tank but I plant it. In my 30 gallon shrimp tank I have both narrow and wide leaf anacharis in my shrimp tank and let some of it float. I really like having live plants. For over 20 years I had only plastic. Only went to live plants a little over a year ago.

Today I bought a Mavic Mini drone, just because I was bored lol.
So, this evening off I toddled to do some aerial photography. This is only my second drone video, the first one was just a quick test and trying to figure out what the controls were.

Hopefully, I'll start to get the hang of it soon.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back