lgarvey
Fish Crazy
Hi,
I have a tetratec ex 1200 running on my 300 l malawi tank and I have an aqua one external filter that i'm about to put on a new tank. I have an acei that is holding and another couple of fish that could do with being segragated for awhile, and want to put them in this new tank. How can I use some of the filter media from the ex 1200 to seed the other filter without disrupting the bio filter on the main tank?
Has anyone heard of, or used bactinetts? Are they any good?
L
I have a tetratec ex 1200 running on my 300 l malawi tank and I have an aqua one external filter that i'm about to put on a new tank. I have an acei that is holding and another couple of fish that could do with being segragated for awhile, and want to put them in this new tank. How can I use some of the filter media from the ex 1200 to seed the other filter without disrupting the bio filter on the main tank?
Has anyone heard of, or used bactinetts? Are they any good?
L







