How To Get Rid Of Planaria?

Amberleaf

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 17, 2009
Messages
780
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Ontario, Canada (If you want to know my city you'r
Okay, soooes; I had not cleaned out my fish tank for maybe about a month (?) :o and I was just looking at it the other day, and there are a bunch of little white worms crawling on the glass at the back.... I looked at the hitch-hiker's guide, and they seem to be planaria; how can I get rid of thems? There's not that many and they're kind of hard to see; but STILL, they're annoying. ^('o')^

^^; And it's a 10-gallon, btw. ^^;
 
Cut down on feeding and lots of water changes should sort them out!

been there with these little blighters myself!
 
Give your tank a really good and deep gravel vac as thats where they hide - and yes cut back on feeding - you only get an big outbreak where you will see them if you are overfeeding.
 
The easiest way to get rid of them is by doing nothing, as the fish will eat them themselves.

PS, no offence but can you stop doing all the ^^. and the ^('o')^
its abit annoying , lol :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top