How Often To Feed?

ChilliPepper

Fish Gatherer
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
2,133
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Just wondering how often everyone feeds their fish, especially cichlid and betta owners :D
 
All food should be eaten with 2-3 mins and feed once a day

Better to feed 2-3 times a day, but only feed a little each time, so not to over feed over all.
 
Does everyone else feed everyday? I was feeding every other or every couple of days?
 
I feed twice a day mon > fri -- treats on Sat - nothing at all on Sunday (water change day)
 
i feed once a day on the morning, but on Saturday i feed bloodworm or earthworms
 
If you miss a day or two it's not a problem, it's good to let them rest it sometimes.
 
I feed a small amount twice a day.

I have neons, honey gouramis, corys and an african dwarf frog. I might skip a feeding every now and then, but i never skip an entire day. I worry too much about my adf getting enought to eat. He isn't very bright, and sometimes has a hard time finding the food even when it's right in front of him.
 
I feed in the early morning every-other day,and every month or so I let them go 3-4 days without feeding.
 
I think I'll up their feed to every other day then! Don't like to overfeed, but don't want to underfeed either! They can have some frozen food tonight - yummy :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top