How Often Should I Feed My Fish?

I've found my community do well on the following:
Day 1 feed morning
Day 2 feed evening
Day 3 no feed
This means they are getting fed once every 36 hours approx.
 
I feed once a day which works for my community tank since it is slightly overstocked and i need to make sure everyone gets something.
 
It depends on what kind of fish you have. Some fish, like the big predators, will eat a huge meal and then rest for several days. Other fish, like corydoras and otos, are grazers who are always looking for something to eat.
 
It depends on what kind of fish you have. Some fish, like the big predators, will eat a huge meal and then rest for several days. Other fish, like corydoras and otos, are grazers who are always looking for something to eat.
Silver Dollars and parrot fish. The Parrot fish is driving me mad constantly moving the gravel about :blink:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top