Marine/Freshwater?
Fish Crazy
How much are my anemones worth? I have a ton of Brackish anemones. They are not coldwater, they are tropical. I am pretty sure they are Fouling Anemones. I was planning on selling some to my lfs. Personally I think they are pretty valuable because I am the only person I know of that has any brackish anemones other than snakelocks or beadlet anemones. My anemones are between pea sized to the size of an extra large marshmallow. I do not plan to sell my big one. I plan on selling 6 or so. A major problem is that my anemones are sticking to things. I do not know how to make them move. I have some still stuck to the same container I aclimated them in, it still lies on the bottom of my tank after a month. I want to work on aquascaping my tank but I can not take any of the ornaments out. There is a fine line between overdoing it with catering to specialized inhabitants and astetic apeal. I think I crossed that line. I still cannot get ahold of any hogchockers. I might settle for toungefish. Are BLACK-CHEEKED TONGUEFISH (Symphurus plagiusa) overpriced at 15 american dollars? Are they worth 20 dollar shipping?
I ll give you 20 bucks for the marshmellow sized one
Do they need alot of light? You can remove them by using your thumbnail and pressing up against the foot till you get under them, then work your way around. I also heard ice cubes work, but never tried it myself.






