how long till she has her fry ;D

guppieluver

Reaction score
well this aint her but it looks exactly like her i robbed the pic of another forum and this female guppie gives birth it looks exactly like my guppy excpt bifrent colour tail fin but the size and gravid spot are exactly the same so was just woundeing if u could confirm that shes pregnat and how long it could take for her to have fry ty vmuch. heres the link : http://fishinthe.net/html/forum/download.p...b03ea3d61b7031d

That guppy does look pretty plump. You can tell if a guppy is pregnant by trying to find the black gravid spot by her vent. I know that Mollies are 5-7 weeks in pregnancy, so I would think that guppies would be around the same time table.

good luck,
Valerie :thumbs:

Guppies carry their babies for about 22-30 days which I have one that gives birth at 19-21 :unsure: My Molly gives birth every 30 days on the dot!!! so I guess it varies from fish to fish

ok ill keep an eye on her, i got her pregnat from teh fish shop though so dont know how long shes been pregnat.

:lol: now my other female pregnant im gonna have millons of little babies

Guppies, give off lots of little guys, but have you ever seen a sword tail give birth? I got one a few weeks ago, and she gave birth to over 45 at the same time. I could not believe that so many of them fit in there. Good luck with the fry. Sandy

i think my guppy gave birth i it was about theat size it gave birth today so u probabaly getting fry soon

i saw my swordtail give birth 2 out of the 3 times and she had 23 the first time then 32 and half of hte 3rd ones got eaten :'( but i carnt wait for me guppy to have her fry!!!! :hyper:

I have a question is it morelikely my fish DID get pregnant from the fish shop ive only had the 2 or 3 days so i cant really tell coudl someon tell me there not really gettin plumper yet

if they dnt look like tthey are gunna burst they probably arent pregant ittake 6 to 8 weeks for the babies to develop,mollies this is

Most reactions

Back