How Long Till Full Size?

gourami_fan

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey, I was just wondering how long would it take a pearl gourami from like a size of 5cm to reach full size if the fish was in good conditon and everything else in the tank was in top condition?

Just a curious question if anybody who has kept pearl gouramis before know a range of time until the reach their full size.

I think my two pearls grew to adult size in less than 6 months. Took a while longer to get the adult coloration though, but they did grow up very quick. My gold gourami reached adult size in 4 months, so I'm guessing it was about the same for the pearls but it's been a couple of years so I can't tell for sure.

Oh yea, when they say a pearl gourami can grow up to 4-5 inches, is that from tip-of-mouth to tip-of-tail or is it from tip-of-mouth to start-of-tail?

hello...
ive recently got 2 honey gourami`s and a lovely yellow one which is quite big compared 2 the honey gourami. im not sure what its called tho as my girlfriend bought it and im not sure how big it will get as its looking pretty big now.
if ya could help me on this id be really greatful.
thanks.
LEO
MY AQUARIUM
3 clown loaches, 3 cory`s, 1 common plec (if theres another name for the common plec cud u let m kno plz) , 8 neons, 2 blue rams, 2 honey gourami`s, 2 ytellow gourami`s ? , red tailed shark and 3 candy loaches ( botia something?? ) (plz cud u help me identify the candy loach aswell as im not 2 sure wot the proper name is. thanks
:good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back