how long does it take?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

im exactly the same as you guppygirl - mine been in 24 hours now - i can see little bubbles now and then but not too many. mines a nutrafin.

should the bubbles be coming out of the top of the ladder?

Well from what I've heard, the bubbles should be diffused by the time it gets to the top.
I see lots of little bubbles coming out from the bottom of the bottle and popping on the top. Are these co2?

guppygirl said:
Well from what I've heard, the bubbles should be diffused by the time it gets to the top.
I see lots of little bubbles coming out from the bottom of the bottle and popping on the top. Are these co2?
yep :)

the bubbles will come out of the end of the tube you pushed down the side of the ladder. the bubbles the travel up the ladder getting smaller as the go up.

If your using the nutrafin kit you wont be able see the foam forming as it is in the grey container.

just an idea... are you opening the container / bottle to see what its upto?

nope, I didn't touch the cap since I screwed it on.
Cool, maybe it will have some bubbles in the diffuser by tonight!
I will go check on it now!
They are two soda bottles BTW, one is a sprite and one is a coca cola. :)

good good... every time you open the bottle the mix will have to consume the O2 that is introduced.

how much air was in the top of the bottles? I try to limit it but not too much or the foam may end up in the tank...

I filled it until about the top of the label, maybe a 1/2 inch more.

I looked at the tubing that goes to the diffuser... I only have about 6 inches of tubing to go before it starts bubbling! Hopefully it will reach the end by tonight.

There still isn't foam at the top, but lots of little bubbles coming from somewhere on the bottom!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back