How Long Does It Take..

Declan

Fishaholic
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Milton Keynes
Hi all,

I have just bought an Aqua 40 *many thanks brucebanana* and have put in some black gravel, and it is all covered in bubbles..and i mean ALL...

I was wondering how long roughly will it take to clear..

D.
 
Hi all,

I have just bought an Aqua 40 *many thanks brucebanana* and have put in some black gravel, and it is all covered in bubbles..and i mean ALL...

I was wondering how long roughly will it take to clear..

D.

How long has it been? I haven't used gravel in some time but I know when I first set a tank up there will be bubbles on the glass, usually lasts several hours. This is only a guess but I'd say it should be gone withing a day. :good:
 
The bubbles will be gone long before you get the tank cycled. That part is not a problem. Were you intending to do a fishless cycle for the next few weeks?
 
The bubbles will be gone long before you get the tank cycled. That part is not a problem. Were you intending to do a fishless cycle for the next few weeks?
No i'm doing a fish in cycle *eek* but I want to get some fish in there very soon, and I have a tank downstairs with a load of female bettas and have put two of them in..first water change tomorrow after school!

D.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top