How do you make donations to the forum?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Colin_T

Fish Guru
Reaction score
Just noticed there is a donations button. How are members meant to donate to the forum?

Assuming you're on a computer rather than a phone, the layout should look like this. Hit the donate button on the donation tab, then do all the little bits on the pop-up and hit the second donate button. Should then take you to payment options.
1640271815055.png

Well, my reliable sources inform me TFF falls under a large corporation that makes money on the endless ads here. I see donating to them the same as sending money to an Elon Musk GoFundMe. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

I donate often & generously to 3 animal rescue organizations. Hang on & I’ll post a few pics.
DB00DA2A-1577-4E4D-B6FB-23B3BE636F3C.jpeg
AE600CC4-F86E-448B-B1B2-DC843E035F6A.jpeg

Last edited:
Members should feel no pressure to donate. Donations are purely voluntary.
Donations also help fund our Tank of the Year prizes.
Speaking of the contest, if you haven't yet voted, please vote now ;)

I would certainly support your contests, but lack the assurance the Big Corporations would take a cut.

Well, my reliable sources inform me TFF falls under a large corporation that makes money on the endless ads here. I see donating to them the same as sending money to an Elon Musk GoFundMe. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

I donate often & generously to 3 animal rescue organizations. Hang on & I’ll post a few pics.
View attachment 150600View attachment 150601
snazzy M O N K E @JemZ THE CHRISTMAS MONKES
(i think it is a gorilla but whatever all apes are monke )

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back