how do i no when platy is pregnant

Fishy Jon

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have a pair of platies and i dont know how to tell if she is pregnant or not can som1 help me?

It's almost the same as guppies. When shes ready to drop she'll show these symtoms:
She'll look for a place to hide, she won't show interest in food, she'll look almost square when you veiw her from behind, he stomach will be somewhat flat on the bottom. She'll look as if shes about to burst. She'll show most or all of these signs before she drops. Good Luck!
Ron

Ron said:
It's almost the same as guppies. When shes ready to drop she'll show these symtoms:
She'll look for a place to hide, she won't show interest in food, she'll look almost square when you veiw her from behind, he stomach will be somewhat flat on the bottom. She'll look as if shes about to burst. She'll show most or all of these signs before she drops. Good Luck!
Ron
ok, im tired of making quotes how do you reply like you just did?

Don't click on teh quote botton when you reply.
Ron
P.S. For furture referance, can you post all your quetions under 1 topic. Just so that other threads don't get pushed to teh next page, esspecially if they weren't answered. Thanks!! :D

Fishy Jon said:
I have a pair of platies and i dont know how to tell if she is pregnant or not can som1 help me?
The first thing i think you should do is get another female platy because if you only have one then the male could stress her out and kill her also you can tell when she is pregnant because she is massive and if she gives birth and you miss them then write it down what day she gave birth and then once 4 weeks come back round then put her in the net 2 days before and she will give birth within 5 days hopefully.

Ron said:
Don't click on teh quote botton when you reply.
Ron
P.S. For furture referance, can you post all your quetions under 1 topic. Just so that other threads don't get pushed to teh next page, esspecially if they weren't answered. Thanks!! :D
I already figured out how to do dat but thanks anyway cause i didn't know when i asked, but do u know anything about black ghost knives

Most reactions

Back