cmfoggy
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- Jan 21, 2008
- Messages
- 67
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi all
As stated, sorry if i have posted in the wrong section.
I was just wondering how to go about cleaning the tank, gravel, filter and plants etc after a major fungi outbreak.
Is it necessary to dismantle the tank and start over before i intoduce new fish (I dont really want to do that if I dont have to) or is there something else that can be done.
I still have fish in the tank and they are being treated at the mo, but when the medication is finished (and hopefully the remaining fish survive) what should i do?
Im relatively new at "fishing" and this is my first problem resulting in a major fish kill, so upset
(woke on my birthday to find 5 dead fish)
Any help would be great.
As stated, sorry if i have posted in the wrong section.
I was just wondering how to go about cleaning the tank, gravel, filter and plants etc after a major fungi outbreak.
Is it necessary to dismantle the tank and start over before i intoduce new fish (I dont really want to do that if I dont have to) or is there something else that can be done.
I still have fish in the tank and they are being treated at the mo, but when the medication is finished (and hopefully the remaining fish survive) what should i do?
Im relatively new at "fishing" and this is my first problem resulting in a major fish kill, so upset
(woke on my birthday to find 5 dead fish)Any help would be great.







