How Could Someone Be So Mean, Vengeful And Dumb?!

That is awful!

Poor fish!

It shows how selfish some people are, and how they only care about themselves, and not other people.

This is just the world we live in, and we have to except it unfortunately.

-FHM
 
That is awful!

Poor fish!

It shows how selfish some people are, and how they only care about themselves, and not other people.

This is just the world we live in, and we have to except it unfortunately.

-FHM

It's just plain sickening, and the guy stole a lionfish on top of it!
 
Interesting how they figured out who it was though, his blood.

yes and unfortunately I can see cases like this used to argue for a DNA database. The start of a long and slippery slope which the UK is currently hurtling down at a very rapid rate :sad:
 
DONT shout at me but
the man who done it could have been suffering from some sort of mental illness or breakdown and that could have been the final straw the fish dying on him so he wanted pay back
yes it was wrong to us sane people
but when someone is close to or over the edge it's surprising how these sorts of ideas seem perfectly acceptable
 
Hey Jourdy,

I am surprised I had not heard this story yet. Especially since I am from the area. Even if I was mad at some pet store for something like this happening to me I would not be able to hurt innocent animals to exact revenge.

Sounds like this guy was relatively new to the hobby from what the store owner said...One thing that is interesting about that is how often people new to fishkeeping often go for the most exotic species available when they don't even know much about the most basic fishkeeping information. Then they wonder why they can't keep the species alive.

One thing I have found out is that you need to learn about the fish you intend to keep at least somewhat instead of going into it blind.
 
Hey Jourdy,

I am surprised I had not heard this story yet. Especially since I am from the area. Even if I was mad at some pet store for something like this happening to me I would not be able to hurt innocent animals to exact revenge.

Sounds like this guy was relatively new to the hobby from what the store owner said...One thing that is interesting about that is how often people new to fishkeeping often go for the most exotic species available when they don't even know much about the most basic fishkeeping information. Then they wonder why they can't keep the species alive.

One thing I have found out is that you need to learn about the fish you intend to keep at least somewhat instead of going into it blind.

I agree :good:
See here:
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=280695
 
Poor fish, and poor Parrot too :(
To play a bit od Devil's advocate here... maybe it wouldn't have happened if the store owner had just refused to sell the guy the fish in the first place. He obviously knew that the guy didn't know what he was doing... yet he sold him the fish anyway.
BUT then again, the guy obviously has a few screws loose so he may have gotten angry and ransacked the place anyway. *shrugs*

I'm glad they're charging him with animal cruelty.. wonder if that's for the fish or the parrot or both.
 
Poor fish, and poor Parrot too :(
To play a bit od Devil's advocate here... maybe it wouldn't have happened if the store owner had just refused to sell the guy the fish in the first place. He obviously knew that the guy didn't know what he was doing... yet he sold him the fish anyway.
BUT then again, the guy obviously has a few screws loose so he may have gotten angry and ransacked the place anyway. *shrugs*

I'm glad they're charging him with animal cruelty.. wonder if that's for the fish or the parrot or both.

I know, I heard about the parrot too...
 
DONT shout at me but
the man who done it could have been suffering from some sort of mental illness or breakdown and that could have been the final straw the fish dying on him so he wanted pay back
yes it was wrong to us sane people
but when someone is close to or over the edge it's surprising how these sorts of ideas seem perfectly acceptable

I thought that too
Either the man is a clinical excuse or he's just a very bad word that I'm not allowed to use on this website. In which case he needs a nice long sentence to know himself.
 
Pure bonkers loon belmer. Someone please get the offending tool locked up somewhere nice and very quiet, quick. A nice white straight jacket will do it.

For goodness sake I hope they don't give them a fishtank to rehabilitate with - doesnt sound like he likes fish much :crazy:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top