How Come My Posts Need Approval?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Caprichoso

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I posted this yesterday and haven't received a response yet. "This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown". Did I do something wrong or is this the new set up for the forum? Makes it rather difficult to help people if every post has to be viewed my a mod.

Thanks in advance

Apparently while I was dealing with another topic, which got removed, you account got set to Moderator Preview. I'll point the finger at myself on this one, I'm guessing I clicked while scrolling, set both the OP and yourself to mod preview when I meant to only set the OP.

Problem solved, you did nothing wrong, apparently I did. I'll look through your recent posts & make sure all are visible.

Phew! I thought OMG, I'm getting banned or something!! Lol, all my posts seem to be there I think. Thanks for fixing it :good:

No problem, thank you for understanding! :good: Often when moderating multiple situations are being dealt with, on occasion wires (or fingers) get crossed.

I went through your posts, made a few more visible, thanks again for being so understanding with this!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back