Home Wanted For Sailfin Pleck - Free

I am so sorry, I have done ALOT of research into his breed (hoped i might be able to keep him in my current tank and one day upgrade) but as he is agressive to other plecos, i wont be able to take him :(

he looks lovely too

have added a pic for others to see :good:

IMG_0927.jpg

Good luck finding him a new home, he is so lush

have you tried ebay?
He is nice but he has been the only fish left bar one for a long time as we having been waiting to dismantle the tank. My son has lost interest and its left to us to keep cleaning - time for it to go. Its a shame for him to be one his own. He needs friends !! I don't think you can put fish on ebay and I want him to go to a good home.

I am so sorry, I have done ALOT of research into his breed (hoped i might be able to keep him in my current tank and one day upgrade) but as he is agressive to other plecos, i wont be able to take him :(

he looks lovely too

have added a pic for others to see :good:

IMG_0927.jpg

Good luck finding him a new home, he is so lush

have you tried ebay?
He is nice but he has been the only fish left bar one for a long time as we having been waiting to dismantle the tank. My son has lost interest and its left to us to keep cleaning - time for it to go. Its a shame for him to be one his own. He needs friends !! I don't think you can put fish on ebay and I want him to go to a good home.
Will be on holiday for a week now so will not be able to reply till i am back.

you can put him on ebay, but PLEASE don't for now, i am trying to see if i could have him, i had one of these years ago and i adored him.

whats his personality like? is he shy or os he active?

He is absolutely gorgous, i am going to work on hubby see if i can take him if Haych cant.

Haych Are you having him?

I can collect tomorrow if you can pm me your address.

am confused, why do you want my address?

anyways, i just CANT make him fit anywhere, but you cant collect til next week i think it was said, as Carole is on holiday,

so star, he's yours :(

Haych Are you having him?

I can collect tomorrow if you can pm me your address.

Home from my hols if you are interested in the plec. Tank has got to be dismantled by next sat as room is being stripped and plastered. Getting desperate for a home for him.

Email recieved and sent one back. :good:

Oh dont, you are making me feel awful! :-(

Thank you very much for the tank and fish, the boys have called the plec splodge?? lol He has settled in really well and my littlest lad has had the little tetra for his tank and says thank you also.

Most reactions

Back