Hmmmmm M Or F And Tail Type

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

**wipes a tear away** thats sooooooooo sad....poor little thing, she's heartbroken.

well see how hard it must be for these peeps to be breeding things like the leaf tail, it would do my nut in, hmmm i bet a LT x DT would be just awesome

Darren please do me a favour stand up switch off your comp and go and get yourself a life!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I dont believe for a minute you have googled those lyrics!!

I wanna come pretty please I promise I will behave and not upset anyone!!! I wont even get in the way of dusky and Darrens romantic moments! tho if shaz is there she can keep off he's mine!!!!! :hey: :hey:

You can only come if you bring a cycled tank double,,,and a bag of peas just in case needed.....one never knows :/

You'll need more than the one bag of peas for Daz :lol: :lol:

oh my just noticed the time.. it'swell past the LT's bed time.. just going to turn his torch off and open curtain so he gets a bit of moonlight.

I'll bring as many tanks as needed! and will bring lots of bags of pork scratchings for daz! we know how he loves the crispy little things!!

It's the flatulence that will kill you :lol: :lol:

Then take some peppermint......there's just no excuse for it in public places :( :(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back