Hmmmmm M Or F And Tail Type

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Poor Diva.......................she says he holds her head under the duvet too :angry: :angry:

oiiiii u lot,, you should be in bed as we've got a long flight tomorrow!!!

Alright, I give up. -_- As far as I can tell the fish looks like a shrimp with seaweed tied to it and I think you've all all gone off the deep end, the very deep end. I think the British government should look into possible water contamination over there because if that's a betta, I'm a horse. :lol:

But I'm serious, I can't see the betta in that pic... :look:

i dont see no @am fish ,,,,,,,,,,, really is english humor just that off or am i just an american? i dont get it its not a fish right?????????
or is everybody just high? :blink: really i dont get it..... its not a fish......... it dosent look like a fish it looks like a plant...............

Dusky that new boy of your is just so cute, hold on to him hes worth some money if you can spawn him :wub:

i have a spare 3 foot tank i could put a divider in and have 2 of the LT's , i have re morgaged the house so can afford a pair now :nod:

daz daz daz who would have known there was a wrapper in you trying to get out , i hope there is a place for me on that flight. :hey: , and i love the aroma of digested pork scratching :lol:

double-trouble you have no chance for i am a sex goddess :rofl: :lol:

seriously though that LT betta is stunning and i hope you get a female for him , i would like to go on the list for a pair of there fry :wub: :wub:

shaz ;)

right well ive had confirmation that this fish is REAL, ive just come back from duskys as i made a special visit, he one very nice fish and not very old either, im really annoyed though, dusky, the next time you open the door dont leave it swinging, my camera is totally ruined and im gunna have to buy another one now, i know it was me who dropped it but it was still your front door and the fact you left it to swing into my face :lol: ive taken tablets so i should be calm very soon :look: ive now gotta use my crap camera for ebay :sly: , i wont be able to get back to yours to take a pic for atleast a week now.

English sense of humour!!!! :lol: :fun: :lol: :fun: :lol: :fun: :lol: it all down to the posh blood we all hold :lol:

certainly it's spiffing! :rolleyes:
glad you got a good look at the fish now modaz, i trust your judgement on the tail type, i think there seems to be a wide variety of conditions which give different results too ;)

Huh,,,,,,,blame me why don't you Modaz.....tut tut tut. If you hadn't been so intent to get out to kitchen to see the LT you'd of realised the door was going to come back and smack you one. Silly billy tsk tsk

Huh,,,,,,,blame me why don't you Modaz.....tut tut tut. If you hadn't been so intent to get out to kitchen to see the LT you'd of realised the door was going to come back and smack you one. Silly billy tsk tsk
have you seen the bruise on my eyebrow??? that lion head door knocker is a beast :lol: im sure it growled the second it hit me

Aw poor daz being attacked by a door!!! hope it didn't hurt 2 much :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shaz I'm warning you keep ya mitts off!!!! :grr: :grr: :grr:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back