High Five To Dascrow

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

FishGuest5123

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I know the new program is still a work in progress but sending you a high 5 for your awesome work. Thanks for doing this. You deserve a big bottle of Ibuprofen from all of us at TFF. I know you must have one heck of a headache! You Da Best! :thanks:

Thanks! :good:

No ibuprofen needed, this upgrade for the most part as gone pretty smooth! There are still some things I need to learn about the new software but it feels like we've made one giant leap forward today.

No no not ibuprofen. Its the kind of task best rewarded with beer, and possibly pizza. Here's a virtual one from me :drinks:

If it wasn't Taco Tuesday then I'd be all over that! :drinks:

giphy.gif

Dascrow worked on this update over the course of many months. Our site will now run smoother and has many new features. Note that you can now bookmark a post for later reference and pics can now be uploaded with no sizing issues. Great job Dascrow! :-

Dascrow worked on this update over the course of many months. Our site will now run smoother and has many new features. Note that you can now bookmark a post for later reference and pics can now be uploaded with no sizing issues. Great job Dascrow! :-

Also.. A big shout out and thanks is in order for @veraderock for all the help with the upgrade! Team work! :D

Only problem I am having is it not working on my Tapatalk app

You dont need tapatalk as the browser site looks great on a mobile device

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back