High End Product

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Crazybob

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hey guys, im currently taking a small business mgt. class and our final project is to write up a business plan. i choose to do a plan for a fish store and i would like to offer high end to midgrade products to my customers. i was wondering if you could give me suggestions as to what products you would like to see a store carry (in terms of filtration, heating, food, and tanks) that most places dont carry.

this store is in the us, so i dont know if there are european products that would be a good addition to ry to get.

any suggestiosn would be greatly appreciated. again i would like to only offer mid to high end products, not unrealiable things or a product prone to break.

thanks for the help.
crazybob

this store is in the us, so i dont know if there are european products that would be a good addition to ry to get.

Eheim filters are considered among the best, but aren't generally sold in the US.

For food, Hikari is the most expensive available in my area, and nobody seems to carry the whole line for some bizarre reason - I have to get the algae wafers at Wal Mart, the flake at Meijer, and the pellets at PetSmart. Also, some pet stores here have a tough time keeping viable supplies of live food in stock - particularly worms and daphnia, and there are a good few collectors I've met who spend quite a bit (at least compared to the $3 a month I spend buying it myself) having it shipped in themselves.

Most reactions

Back