Hi!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

chrisrad

Reaction score
:alien: Hi! I'm a brand-new fish fan. I decided it would be a good idea to get my son a fish tank for his last birthday, sort of a beginning responsibility to take care of something. It turned out to not only be my responsibility, but now I am so facinated with them that I am going to get a larger tank and get more fish. ( we have two zebra danios and four glass bloodfin tetras). I'm learning about fish one step at a time and I NEED HELP!

welcome chris, you have come to tghe right place to get fish info. the people here saved my fishes lives. tanks again guys, anyways, just ask questions we all try to help each other alot.

welcom Chris we are all happy to help wherever we can and you will always get an answer to those questions!!

so what size is the tank?

Hi Chris........

Welcome !!!!!

As all have said feel free to ask any questions you may have. We have members here of all experience levels so if one member can't help you, it won't belong before anothe ris on the way.

Remember tho...we're not all business here..........we like to have fun as well so feel free to join in.

CM

Hey Chris
You've found the right place if you want any questions answered. Everyone here is so friendly and helpful.
Welcome to the forum!!

Hi Chrisrad :D

Welcome to the family....we get a little silly sometimes :hyper: , but anything you need to know someone here should be able to help, lots of great folks here. :thumbs:

Welcome! (Whoh it feels good to say hi again!) This place has everything you would ever need to know about fish! :D :D :D

chrisrad said:
:alien: Hi! I'm a brand-new fish fan. I decided it would be a good idea to get my son a fish tank for his last birthday, sort of a beginning responsibility to take care of something. It turned out to not only be my responsibility, but now I am so facinated with them that I am going to get a larger tank and get more fish. ( we have two zebra danios and four glass bloodfin tetras). I'm learning about fish one step at a time and I NEED HELP!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! LOL :lol:
I think your story is wonderful! My uncle got me a 10 gallon starter when I was about 6, and though I liked the fish I didn't like cleaning up after them or feeding them.
But now, I'm the opposite! I've actually just gotten back into it in full myself... bought me a 33 gallon today! WOO HOO! :hyper: Now if I could only figure out what to fill it with...

Welcome! Everyone here is so nice, and very helpful... hope to see you around!

Most reactions

Back