🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

guppy boy

Reaction score
hay every one out there i will be asking alot of question

thanks alot

guppy boy said:
hay every one out there i will be asking alot of question

thanks alot
Good - if you learn how to care for your fish as a result you won't find any of us complaining :D

But since my mother said there is no such thing as a free lunch, just remember to pass on what you learn to the next newbie along!

Welcome, guppy boy!

Got fish? Why not start out by telling us a little about them? :D

Welcome aboard mate! :) Nice name by the way.

Have fun and learn lots! I am / have

Matt :)

hi again
i have 4 seahorses,1 crayfish,6 guppys,3 platies and 8 big turtles

How interesting! That is some assortment. I'm sure I'll learn a few things from your posts.

Guest_guppy boy said:
hi again
i have 4 seahorses,1 crayfish,6 guppys,3 platies and 8 big turtles
Welcome guppy boy.

May I ask how you keep seahorses with guppies, crawfish etc?

Or seeing that it's a guest not logged on, is this just a joke? :/

hi again
i have 1 tank with guppies
1 tank with seahorses and 1 crayfish
and one out door inclosor

thanks

OK guppy boy, I guess no one else is going to explain the way a forum works to you, so let me try. :(

This is what's wrong: you are a registered member but you are writing without being signed in and with a slightly different user name than the one you started out with. So, the forum members wonder if it is really you writing or if it is someone else just using your name.

To correct this situation, just scroll up to the top of the page to where it says "log in" and click on it. Then type in your username (make sure it is written "guppy boy") exactly like it was when you registered. Type in your password too. Then click on "log me in." That should do it. :thumbs:

Don't pay attention to the line that says "Remember me," because it might not work (Something to do with cookies, I think). Check to see if you are logged in every time you come here and do it if you aren't.

That should fix you up, I hope. :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back