Hi Guys Am New To The Forum.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

nigwell

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Have been keeping fish of some sort or another for about 20 years or so, have now gone back to marine its by far the most challenging and the most amount of fun. the tank I've got now has been up and running for about a year with reasonable success,  then about 2 months ago I put the bit between my teeth and started using NSW from my local beach with stunning success. Was just wondering if anyone out there was doing the same. After bringing to temperature it goes straight in   no dark room  no filtering nothing. would be interested to hear back... Thanks guys... nigwell  Bournemouth..

welcomeani.gif
to the Forum

Wow 20 years in the hibby, nice. WIll look forward to seeing and hearing more about your tanks.

Your current set up sounds real good and hopefuly someone from the SW side of things will help you out with more information about NSW, I am FW at the moment so no idea about the salty side of things :lol:

welcomeani.gif
to TFF! Hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome. Glad to have another salty around. We need more. I only keep freshwater. Maybe shoot a post about your water idea on the saltwater tab. May give you a better chance of getting your question answered.

Hi guys   , thanks for the welcomes and advice, will go over to the salty side.
yes.gif

Welcome, glad to have you.

welcomeani.gif
Sounds like you have a bunch of valuable knowledge that would benefit these forums. :) 

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back