Hi From Scotland.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

stevcolx

Reaction score
Just joined. Looks like a great forum. I have just started up a tropical aquarium. Used to keep fish years ago. My 2 brothers have tanks so I thought it would be good to start one of my own again too. My dogs seem to like watching the fish, especially the Albino Cory's darting back and forth at the front of the tank.

I'm going to have a good look in the forum. Hopefully my brothers will join too. It will be good for tips and tricks and some good expert advice.

Cyas later fishkeepers!!

Welcome to the forum, everyone very friendly here, think there are one or two others from sunny Aberdeen, enjoy.... :good:

Sheesh! Am I thick or what? Just thinking there. I had no idea how many litres of water my tank holds. I hadn't a scooby!

Until of course I asked Jeeves. And I found this handy little site: http://www.firsttankguide.net/calculator.php I now know my tank holds 140.9 litres......lol

To think I'm an engineer in the oilfield and I didn't know how to work out my tank capacity....sheesh. Need to stay off the booze....lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back