strangeworld2002
Fish Crazy
Hi all,
I am need of some urgent help. I have just been away for 2 weeks to Canada and left my auntie to feed my fish. Before I went my fish were fed twice a day, as to not over complicate things and fear of over feeding I asked her to feed them once a day.
Before I went all fish were in perfect health and all seemed fine. On returning I have found that all of my fish have had their tails and fins nipped and they all seem very unhappy. I am trying to find out what the cause of this is. At the moment I am blaming it on my serpae tetras but as I only have 4 of them and they are quite small I can't see how they could of done so much damage.
The fish in my tank are:
4x Serpae Tetras
4x boesmani rainbows
2x syno angelicus cats
2x pearl gouramis
2x red thicklip gouramis
2x bolivian rams
5x tiger barbs
1x king tiger plec
Before I went on holiday the serpae's and ram's were added. Prior to this there was no fighting or nipping and after I added them all seemed Ok.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Just to note I did have a rainbow shark which again seemed Ok before I went away. On returning he was in the worst shape of all of the fish and died last night
Thanks
I am need of some urgent help. I have just been away for 2 weeks to Canada and left my auntie to feed my fish. Before I went my fish were fed twice a day, as to not over complicate things and fear of over feeding I asked her to feed them once a day.
Before I went all fish were in perfect health and all seemed fine. On returning I have found that all of my fish have had their tails and fins nipped and they all seem very unhappy. I am trying to find out what the cause of this is. At the moment I am blaming it on my serpae tetras but as I only have 4 of them and they are quite small I can't see how they could of done so much damage.
The fish in my tank are:
4x Serpae Tetras
4x boesmani rainbows
2x syno angelicus cats
2x pearl gouramis
2x red thicklip gouramis
2x bolivian rams
5x tiger barbs
1x king tiger plec
Before I went on holiday the serpae's and ram's were added. Prior to this there was no fighting or nipping and after I added them all seemed Ok.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Just to note I did have a rainbow shark which again seemed Ok before I went away. On returning he was in the worst shape of all of the fish and died last night

Thanks







