Help With Baby Brine Shrimp Feeding

5teady_2012

Here to help
Joined
Apr 10, 2012
Messages
4,660
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
GB
I have just set up a tank for my baby brine shrimp, hatched loads of them and put them in it, the tank is in the garden with a filter etc in it, how do i feed the baby brine shrimp. will the algae that grows in the tank off the sunlight be enough for them?


Thanks.
 
I have just set up a tank for my baby brine shrimp, hatched loads of them and put them in it, the tank is in the garden with a filter etc in it, how do i feed the baby brine shrimp. will the algae that grows in the tank off the sunlight be enough for them?


Thanks.

are you wanting to raise them to adults??
 
I have just set up a tank for my baby brine shrimp, hatched loads of them and put them in it, the tank is in the garden with a filter etc in it, how do i feed the baby brine shrimp. will the algae that grows in the tank off the sunlight be enough for them?


Thanks.

are you wanting to raise them to adults??


Yes i have hacthed millions of them, now im wanting them to grow to adults.

Thanks

Hi 5teady,

You may find this of interest. I have not listened to it myself but perhaps you can draw some tips from it.

Brine Shrimp Advice


Thank but rock is right, ive been hatching them for long time, now im wanting to grow them out
 
You may be right, but perhaps there is some valuable advice. I have not listened to it myself yet. Being 90 mins in length i would have thought they may have mentioned feeding the hatched shrimp. I know its not an answer but more of an interesting listen.
 
I have just set up a tank for my baby brine shrimp, hatched loads of them and put them in it, the tank is in the garden with a filter etc in it, how do i feed the baby brine shrimp. will the algae that grows in the tank off the sunlight be enough for them?


Thanks.

are you wanting to raise them to adults??


Yes i have hacthed millions of them, now im wanting them to grow to adults.

Thanks


it can be difficult to do and they do lose their nutritional value, but i mean by all means try it but i wouldn't bother as its too much bother than anything.

i have a good guide ill find and let u know where to find it if ya wanna do it
 
I have just set up a tank for my baby brine shrimp, hatched loads of them and put them in it, the tank is in the garden with a filter etc in it, how do i feed the baby brine shrimp. will the algae that grows in the tank off the sunlight be enough for them?


Thanks.

are you wanting to raise them to adults??


Yes i have hacthed millions of them, now im wanting them to grow to adults.

Thanks

Hi 5teady,

You may find this of interest. I have not listened to it myself but perhaps you can draw some tips from it.

Brine Shrimp Advice


Thank but rock is right, ive been hatching them for long time, now im wanting to grow them out

Ok, no worries :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top