Help Uploading Images

Colin_T

Fish Guru
Reaction score
Getting frustrated and about to scream :hyper: :crazy: :blush: pop!!!

Right how am I meant to upload an image to a thread that is already running?
I have read the pinned topics on uploading pictures and they don't help. Don't make much sense either

The search page doesn't find anything and the help section has nothing about it.

When I go to post a reply I get a window with some icons (Tool bar) and one of the icons says "Insert Image". I click on it and it wants a web address to upload the image from. I want to upload the image from my computer. I don't have a web addy to upload it from.

Anyone got any ideas before my computer learns to fly?

If you go to www.photobucket.com you can create a free account and store your images on there. (Nothing obscene or it will get deleted) Like I said the account is free. all you need is an email address. You can upload your photos to that site and then after you do that you can post them to the thread of your wish. When you upload an image at photbucket you'll be able to see a thumbnail of the picture and there will be four boxes underneath it with script in them. if you want to post a picture on a thread here, copy and past the script in the bottom box.

Hope this helped. If you need more info just let me know.

Or if you go to reply to a post here go to add reply and not fast reply and you will see a spot right under where you type your reply. There will be a box that says browse. Click on that then find the photo on your computer. I like to use photobucket because you can add more images that way.

actually no i didn't get it either. That's odd.

Did you try the photobucket approach?

Replying to this now, there IS a browse button here. *scratches head* weird.

nope didn't try the photobucket approach. I only have dial up and its too slow to be uploading pics and trying to view more than one page at a time. Lucky country my bum. We have the slowest and oldest telephone lines in the world. May as well get a string and a couple of styro-foam cups.

Some's messing with our heads.
No button
Button

No button
button

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr getting angry, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

right someone give me a moderator, incredible sulk time.

Useless website won't even let me load up a gif image now. How are people meant to see my little yellow guy throw a tantrum?

Attachments

• pcprob.gif
    pcprob.gif
    8.6 KB · Views: 82

Most reactions

Back