Help Please!

Genis

Reaction score
Hi there

I (almost) have 3 tanks

850l on order. Should have it by next week.

300l with 6 baby oscars (5cm), two tire track eel (15cm), two Stripped Rapheal Catfish (10cm), one Synodontis (15cm) and one Red Tail Shark (10cm).

40l planted tank currently unoccupied.

Question one:

The baby oscars and tire track eels are destined for the 850l. Will the two tire track eels be able to live together or will i have to get rid of one?. Will the oscars and the tire track eels get along? They do at the moment but none of them have developed any brains yet.

Question two:

The Stipped Catfish, Synodontis and Red Tail Shark will stay in the 300l. I would love to get Convicts for this tank. Will the other critters be able to stand their ground against the Convicts. Also would two male and two female Convicts be too much?

Question three:

The 40l planted is absolutely blooming. I have a Nutrafin (i think) CO2 system with Tetra substrate. However, I think the CO2 concentrate is too high as I put an algae eater in there and the poor little sucker couldn't cope. Will I be able to keep the CO2 levels under control if i do regular water changes? (The CO2 system is set on the bubble counter to where it will expose the CO2 to the water for the least amount of time). I would love to put a pair of Kribs in this tank. Is the tank too small?

Any info would be appreciated!

Most reactions

Back