Nauplii
Fish Herder
- Joined
- Jan 14, 2011
- Messages
- 1,170
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- London (But have lived in Hull)
Hey guys, i have an angel which I've had for a long time now, I've just found that it has developed pop-eye.
I did a water change yesterday, and started to use a dose of Melafix.
I need some help of what else i can do to get rid of it, or anything that will help.
I have some aquarium salt, but the problem is that i have a few catfish, and a clown loach.
The angel has now worsened over the last hour and has been picked on a lil by my other fish.
I think it may not survive but is there anything i can do just to try?
Any help gratefully received.
Thanks
Vixen
I did a water change yesterday, and started to use a dose of Melafix.
I need some help of what else i can do to get rid of it, or anything that will help.
I have some aquarium salt, but the problem is that i have a few catfish, and a clown loach.
The angel has now worsened over the last hour and has been picked on a lil by my other fish.
I think it may not survive but is there anything i can do just to try?
Any help gratefully received.
Thanks
Vixen








