help me with my yorkie

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

jackieconroy

Reaction score
I have a 4 year old male yorkie. He has a brilliant nature and a fun loving dog in every way. The problem is, is that we can't stop him from leaving his scent all over the house. There isn't a skirting board in the house that isn't covered in him peeing. We have tried almost every spray and nothing is working. He's even started peeing on my suite now. Is there anybody who has any ideas as i'm at my wits end now. Also could anybody tell me the difference between having a fit and having a seizure. He has (as we thought) been having fits since he was 2. But we recently were told that it was seizures he was taking.

Is your dog neutered??? It sounds like a territorial/horomonal thing. Neutering him may help. Sounds like maybe you should head to the vet, talk about getting him fixed and asked him if its fits or not. Its hard to say over the computer without knowing you dog. B) You could explain them if you want to see if you can get an answer on the site :fun:

I got my dog Buddy neutered when he was 9 months old and he'll still hike a leg on occasion...I have no idea why. It's frustrating. He actually hiked a leg and peed on my shoe while I was wearing it once! I guess I'm his territory. :dunno:

try peeing on him.... :blink:
that will tell him who's, whoms territory :lol:

hahahaha please don't pee on the dog :crazy: i was only joking :rofl:

Most reactions

Back