Help Looking For Some Plants

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Fremlin

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have a tank 85cm x 45cm x 35 cm and I have a few plants in the background. I was looking for some smaller plants to put in the foreground of the tank that won't grow as big. I see some of these online retailers do little collections of plants. Can anyone recommend me some for my tank? My tank is just some tetras, platys, corydoras, rams.

I have a tank 85cm x 45cm x 35 cm and I have a few plants in the background. I was looking for some smaller plants to put in the foreground of the tank that won't grow as big. I see some of these online retailers do little collections of plants. Can anyone recommend me some for my tank? My tank is just some tetras, platys, corydoras, rams.
cryptocoryne species as well as anubias will do well.

I have Four Leaf Clover in mine, it is a new tank so I have not had much of a carpet yet, but from what I have heard if you leave them in the bunch they come in without breaking up, they will not spread much. Great looking plant, and very easy to grow.

Most reactions

Back