Help! Just Found Some Fry!

lilacamy931

Starting again
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
3,475
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
Bournemouth, UK
Help! I have just found two teeny fry and it turns out my lamps have bred! I moved them from the 10gallon two weeks ago and just now found 2 iddy biddy lamp fry, not sure where they came from or how they have been surviving but what do I do?! They are in with a lone betta who has been poorly lately and had a lot of meds (so very surprised these two have survived!) Moved them currently to a small 3g of their own with just heater and crushed some flake but what else can I do? Don't think I have anything to feed them on only flake, brine flake, frozen mysis shrimp...
 
if they have survived this long then they stould be fine just feed them crushed flake or newly hatched brine shrimp
 
thanks! Turns out it could e cloud minnow eggs that came in on new plants that have hatched? Either or will try to raise them! Havent brine but will try flake and alternatives!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top