Help!! I'm addicted!

Yes CM you areway past any hope......You are what they call a terminal case of MTS.......The prognosis isnt good for me either.......I feel a strange cough coming on....fish,more fish.....LOL

Les

Hi I'm Don...and I have MTS....6 tanks up and running since Christmas :crazy: ...down to five as of this mornings disaster :crazy: (came home to a busted 35 gal tank this morning :X )

CM has set the bar pretty high...but if we all try hard enough I know someone can surpass his 135 plus tanks...any takers? ;)

LesGerber said:
Yes CM you areway past any hope......You are what they call a terminal case of MTS.......The prognosis isnt good for me either.......I feel a strange cough coming on....fish,more fish.....LOL

Les
les i cant help but agree with you on that one im shure i noticed some unusual numbers being banded about in the sand vs. gravel thing that made me raise an eyebrow. :X :no: :X :blink: :X :huh: :X :eek: :nod: :D :lol:

Well Jam if you have doubts about CM's claim about having 135 tanks you can rest assured he has that many in the basement of his home. If in doubt look in the members tanks section to get a view of some of his tanks. And if thats not proof enough then you can rest easy because I have personaly seen each and everyone of his tanks.
The site of CM's set up left me in awe, the most spectacular site to behold. So there are members who have high numbers of tanks, give me a few months and I will have a good start to CM's numbers......lol

Les

I'm joining that MTS group myself. I have 2 now. 25 gallon loaner (new tank at beginning of june) 5 gallon with my batta, I am getting a 20 gallon after I get my new 55 and then another 2-5 gallon for my desk at work (will be another betta bowl)

Fishdude,
I don't normally disclose this, but I am hoping it makes things a little more understandable for you...........

When I started this venture some ten years ago, I started with 8 50 gallon breeder tanks and a blower (the blowwer operates all my filters that are air driven)

Over the years I would scoure the pet stores looking for any and all used tanks I could find. I have since changed tank sizes many times from what I started with.

All the expense for this came from many hours of working extra hours at my regular job just to get it off the ground.

I also had to have a whole new furnace and duct work put in my house before I even got started.

This did not happen over night and it is still not complete. I am in the process of selling my smaller tanks and racks to put in larger tanks.

Keep the faith fishdude.....if you want it bad enough it will happen, but you have to work for it my friend as we all do!!

CM

There you go guy's..............I will be losing about 16 ten gallon tanks and replacing them with just 4 70 gallon tanks...........

16 - ten gallon tanks = 160 gallons

4 - 70 gallon tanks = 280 gallons

Less tanks.....MORE WATER AND TANK VOLUME!!!!! Gotta love it. I do have plans to add 4 more 70's and 2 190 gallon tanks and I can possibly fit 6 more 29 gallon tanks in if I'm real careful!!

MTS = CRAZINESS :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

CM

rest assured les i belived every word of it i remeber the first time i saw cm's site about three days ago thinking this guy must have like a hundred slaves locked up with those fish. i will use cm as an example to all my friends "you think im mad now wait till i get like this bloke". only a matter of time i want to buy an evil lair that i might make into a massave alge eaters tank with divers going round night and day painting alge all over the walls... lol :fish: :zz :fish:

Most reactions

Back