Help! Emergency!

Hawkins

Fish Herder
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
United Kingdom
Ok, I was just cleaning my filter, and I accidently FULLY SUBMERGED the plug!

will it be ok to plug in and use?
 
Dont plug it into the electrical supply (for obvious reasons)
Either open the casing & dry it fully with a hair-dryer or exchange the plug
ATB
C
 
######

I'm in such a pickle atm..

My new male betta has arrived off eBay, my female is living in a bucket, and I have 2 Melanochromis Autatus to go back to the shop

And now this :( i'll get a screwdriver...

Cheers
 
Take a Deep Breath M8
We've all been there lol
Regards
C
 
Bad things always come in 3's so expect 2 more things to go wrong today. Just thought I would cheer you up :)
 
Bad things always come in 3's so expect 2 more things to go wrong today. Just thought I would cheer you up :)

I thought it was aeroplane crashes come in threes?

This isnt bad anymore; i unscrewed it and it seemed pretty dry inside. I have plugged it back in and the lectric hasn't gone off yet, but the filter flow is veryyyy slow. I thought cleaning it would help!

+ the tank is very cloudy, I was trying to remove all the sand but some was left at the end.. its really cloudy atm and i dont want to put the new fish in the cloudy water :(

hes floating in a bag in another tank
 

Most reactions

Back
Top