linda1503
Fishaholic
Hi Everybody. A few weeks ago I got a strange creature out of my tank during a water change. Today I got another one, Yuck! There were also tiny little worm like things in there as well!!! Can anyone identify them for me please? I must admit they are really creeping me out and I'm loath to put m hand in there again!
If anyone can tell me what they are and will they hurt my fish and shrimps I would be very appreciative. The tank is a little shrimp tank with only 4 WCMM and some cherry and algea shrimps. There is a piece of wood and two real plants. I'm not sure how to put a picture in this topic so I've put one on 'members aquariums and fish pictures' Thanks
If anyone can tell me what they are and will they hurt my fish and shrimps I would be very appreciative. The tank is a little shrimp tank with only 4 WCMM and some cherry and algea shrimps. There is a piece of wood and two real plants. I'm not sure how to put a picture in this topic so I've put one on 'members aquariums and fish pictures' Thanks








