Help Buying Tank In Us

Brunell4070

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have been looking at buying a tank lately (90-125 gallons, haven't decided yet) and my LFS has a decent selection, but they are a tad overpriced. I have looked online, but can't seem to find any good US sites. I know of quite of a few UK sites, but clearly that wouldn't work = p. So, does anyone here know of a good US site to buy aquariums!??! Thanks! : )
 
have you tried ebay there are quite a few new tanks on there from aquarium businesses aswell as the normal second hand tanks both in the uk and usa
good luck Sarah x
 
Craigslist is where I got my tank.

You can get dirt cheap tanks there.

I saw a 90 gallon with stand going for like $100!

-FHM
 
Craigslist is where I got my tank.

You can get dirt cheap tanks there.

I saw a 90 gallon with stand going for like $100!

-FHM

I second this. That's where I got my 55 Gallon. Ended up paying less than I did buying brand new for my 29 Gallon!!
 
Thanks for the input guys! i have been checking ebay and craigs list on a regular basis, sounds like i just need to keep that up!
 
Thanks for the input guys! i have been checking ebay and craigs list on a regular basis, sounds like i just need to keep that up!
Yeah, especially with spring here now, a lot of people are going to start to sell stuff!

-FHM
 
well, assuming i get impatient and purchase it from my LFS, what would you say is a decent price for a 120 gallon + a stand?
 
I got a 90 gal tank no hood with study home made stand for $80. I also got a nice 55 gal with hood and nice stand fir $60. Craigslist is the best.

I have seen other sweet deals there. 125gal with everything for 170 obo. So go check it out.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top