Hello

BlackDog

Reaction score
Hi :D
Found this forum by accident, but am so glad I did, me and my boyfriend got our first tank together a couple of weeks ago and I've been busy reading up all the posts and learning v. fast!
We have a v. nice beech Juwel Rio 180 litre, which looks good but also seemed a good choice for us newbs ;) as it came with most of the necessary bits and bobs.
We've had 4 Zebra Danios in it for a couple of weeks, then last week we got 2 more Zebs, as the others seemed to be picking on one and we thought with a bigger group they might feel more settled! And we also got 3 lovely little Panda Corys, which haven't stopped since we got them! We seem to be doing fine on our water tests, bit of an algae problem but our plants are doing ok too. We hope to get some Clown loaches next and maybe some Neon Tetras.
We have just had to set up a small Hospital tank as one of our Danios - not sure if it was the bullied one - is not too good, but we shall see what happens :( Gonna post about it in the other sections, see if anyone has any advice.
Anyway, looking forward to learning more about the fascinating hobby.........

BlackDog

Hello and :hi:

Glad you have found this forum...Theres alot of people here that will be gald to help, and maybe you could help with some of our questions too :D

Cool, thanks, I think thats what so cool about this forum, we can all help each other, no matter what our experience, as sometimes it's just nice to know that someone else has been in the same boat. I look forward to adding my experiences and learning about others....
I also can't wait for our fish numbers to grow :D

Most reactions

Back