Hello!!

EndlerB

Reaction score
Just joined! I’ve been keeping fish for 30+ years, started with all types of goldfish then the last 10 years moved to tropical.

At the moment have a planted 110l with glowlight danio and a dwarf gourami, a planted nano tank with Male endlers, a breeding tank with female pregnant endlers, a fry tank and breeding box with Endler fry!

Ten fry are 3weeks+1day so am hoping to sex and separate them soon and move them into growing out tanks. Have 12 fry who are 2w+1day and 10 more that are 2 days (photo attached these are in the breeding box before moving to fry tank).

Attachments

Snoyo1

Reaction score
Just joined! I’ve been keeping fish for 30+ years, started with all types of goldfish then the last 10 years moved to tropical.

At the moment have a planted 110l with glowlight danio and a dwarf gourami, a planted nano tank with Male endlers, a breeding tank with female pregnant endlers, a fry tank and breeding box with Endler fry!

Ten fry are 3weeks+1day so am hoping to sex and separate them soon and move them into growing out tanks. Have 12 fry who are 2w+1day and 10 more that are 2 days (photo attached these are in the breeding box before moving to fry tank).
Hello! Welcome!
what kind of substrate do you have in your planted tanks If you don’t mind me asking

OP
E

EndlerB

Reaction score
I have a layer of tropic aquarium soil and a layer of coarse sand in the nano, the 110l I have the soil with coarse sand and pebbles

Naughts

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hello and welcome :)
Love endlers but I haven't kept them...yet!

trending