Hello to all

ace_1801

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Alan I am 63years young.
I am just returning to tropical fish keeping after about a 30 year break.
I am in the process of setting up my aquariums, I have two 54L tanks not set up yet as I am in the process of building the stand for them. I also have a 25L tank cycling through at the moment, it contains numerous plants containing things like amazon sword, Bonsai water grass mini leaf grown from seeds, and Cabomba and several others that came in a pack ( sorry not to up with plant names).

That is about it at the moment.

Hope to meet some of you in the future.

Alan(ace_1801)

Well hi there Alan,
Welcome to TFF... :hi: And welcome back to the hobby after 30 years... Feel free to post some photos of those tanks and fish...

Hello, my name is Alan I am 63years young.
I am just returning to tropical fish keeping after about a 30 year break.
I am in the process of setting up my aquariums, I have two 54L tanks not set up yet as I am in the process of building the stand for them. I also have a 25L tank cycling through at the moment, it contains numerous plants containing things like amazon sword, Bonsai water grass mini leaf grown from seeds, and Cabomba and several others that came in a pack ( sorry not to up with plant names).

That is about it at the moment.

Hope to meet some of you in the future.

Alan(ace_1801)

Welcome Alan. I am about 7 days back after a 10 year break!

Greetings ! You’ll be surprised how much you remember about the hobby after a mere thirty years . As soon as you hear the bubbles from the filter and smell a new can of fish food it will all come back . Stick around .

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back