Hello, It's Only Me :)

ninjacheesefish

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been floating around on this forum for a couple of days now, and I really like it here. So, I'd thought I'd take some time to introduce myself, as I think I'll be here a long time. :) My name's Emma, I'm 16 and I live in Surrey. I've got 1 fish tank and my dad has 2 tanks, all in all there's 1250 litres of fish tank in my house. Happy days.
I recently set up a 80 litre tank with some mollies, tetras and danios, so now I have my own little tank that I can love. Its going quite well so far.
Ever since I was little my dad always used to keep tropical fish, and I seem to have absorbed his love for fish. Recently I got a job at my local fish shop and I love it there. If more children came in asking for Dory rather than Nemo, I think the world would be a better place.
With regards to other animals I have 2 rabbits and stick insects, and a pet I've always wanted is a turtle. They're just so awesome. I have a love for astronomy, space is so cool, and my dream job would be to work at Kennedy Space Centre in Florida.
Any way that's my little life story. See y'all around :good:

Emma

Most reactions

Back