Hello (how Original)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

kinabalu

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was lured to this site on the advice of one of your contributors called CFC after a debate concerning inadequate fish housing in another forum. I look forward to reading and participting here. I actually registered at the end of last year but then stupidly forgot all about it.

A little bit of info about me - 28 years old, Postdoc scientist working in the pharma industry in Basel, Switzerland but originally from Sheffield. I have 2 tanks, a 70L office tank which contains 6 green neon tetra and a juvenile bristlenose with tannin stained water and very overgrown (almost forest like) with vallesneria. I keep a Juwel Rio 240L at home with 2X Bosemani, 2x lake kutubu and 1 red rainbow. These share the tank with 4 kuhli loaches, 1 stiphodon goby, 4 Amano shrimp and 4 Lampeye killifish (moving to the office tank next week). I love natural aquariums, hate multicoloured gravel and bubbling treasurechests (but each to their own). I enjoy my sports such as football and most raquet sports. I am also especially fond of Islay single malts (some may say too fond, but they would be wrong :drool: ).

cheers,

Brendan

Welcome to the site Brendan.

Most reactions

trending

Back