Hello Guys! :)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Bekahsa

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Hi, Well...I'm an animals lover, so I don't only have fish, but I have 5 cats (Mahte male), (Tincabel), (Cheetah male), (Bangel male), and (Storm female) of which one of them (Puma, male) had Feline Leukemia and I was able to keep him alive for almost 10 years.  He was only 6 months old when I got him and was diagnose with the deseas 6 months later.  The day I took him to the Vet I found him throwing up on the porch and couldn't stand up on his own, he had a blood count of only 6 points and was suppose to be dead by the morning, in fact the Vet wanted me to put him down at that point given his blood count was almost next to none.  He had a parasite that was eating up his white blood cells, so Vet give me meds for that parasite, but said to call her in the morning because according to her he would not survive, he had a 0 percent chance of survival.  I force fed him the meds that night with water and food, he slept on my bed the whole night and was still alive the next morning with lots of prayers, thank God.

I also have 1 dog who is now 9 years old (Macy), had her sinse she was 2 months old.  Have 2 parakeets who's in a cage size 30'x30x 4 ft tall, yes it's an extra large cage for just two parakeets.

I have a 40 gallon aquarium which I have no clue how many cory's I currently have as they keep reproducing.  I have 3 different types of Cory, Black pepper, (awhole bunch) , 3 pandas, and 3 Sterbai Corydora, which are very hard to reproduce their own kind.  I have 8 tetras, and 6 guppies, and 4 algea eating snails, one white, one yellow and 2 purple, in a heavly planted aquarium with soft rounded gravel and 3 different housing.

Last but not least, I have 2 horses, one is a Female (Kenya) currently she is 15 hands and 4 years old, the other is a Male gelded ( Hawk) at 16 hands and he is 12 years old.  Kenya is my baby, she comes to me just as she see's me pulling up with my car, she recognizes two cars I typically drive, she also knows her name including Hawk.

Will attach pic later

welcomeani.gif

Well, thats a whole lot of animals you have :lol:

Amazed you have the time to look after them and have the time to keep a aquarium. Good on you :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back