Hello From Edinburgh

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

BrianMcC

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I would like to say hello to everyone, Ive recently got back to fishkeeping from a very long break and seen your TFF,
I have looked through it and delighted with the content,
I am currently keeping Malawis
cheers Brian

Hi welcome to the forum! We need more scottish members!

Originally from just outside edinburgh but now in central scotland!

cool I used to stay in Livingston now I just work there, are there any good fish shops around
as in Edinburgh a lot have closed and a good one has opened of gt junction st

I don't know about in edinburgh but outside it, on the way to bonnyrigg, there's dobbies garden world. It's amazing, they had stunning platinum arrowanas in! That's the only one I know as I go in on the way to my parents. 

thanks, ive been there and to the dobbies in livi, the one your referring to is much better, theres a great shop my parents found in Leith, best ive found so far, quality fish and a bit cheaper and better quality than dobbies, well worth a visit (2 mins from ocean terminal)

Oh I haven't been leith way for AGES! The last time I went to ocean terminal was about 10 years ago, I wouldn't even remember how to get there. There is maidenhead aquatics too I think it's in glasgow it's very highly rated. There is also A2B aquatics in kinglassie, fife which is where I get my cories from. A lot of places have shut down, there used to be a place behind farmers autocare in falkirk which had a huge selection, he closed down. I go to sun aquatics I think that's what it's called in linden avenue, stirling to get my live food.

Hi

Welcome! The shop off great junction street is one of my favourites too. It's a branch of maidenhead aquatics. I'll be popping in their over the weekend no doubt.

David

Thanks, Blondie and David and I will try and upload a picture of my tank, Im in the process of setting up a 4x2x2 feet tank but still building a stand for it

fish 2.jpg

Help I'm not the best regarding computers how do you get a bigger file size to upload?

What image hosting site are you using? If it's photobucket you can resize the pic. 

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back