Hello All!

Strawberry_Pigtails

Reaction score
Howdy Everyone!
I'm Paul, I keep water tanks that sometimes have plants and more recently (and the cause of me coming here) some very pretty fish.

I've been keeping rather overgrown, but pretty in their own right, low tech planted aquariums for some 10 years now. Mostly I just enjoying looking at a nice greenscape that isn't too demanding to upkeep. My current tank is a 10 Gallon filled with a rather random assortment of plants that had been given to me by family. I can't say I could identify any of them but I've enjoyed looking at the tank when I've come home from work. The Greenery in the netted box is frogbit I added to help with the nitrates.

23-04-19 03-00-11 1067.jpg

Currently I'm in the process of building out a 20 gallon, however I haven't decided quite yet what I'm going to do with it yet. I do know I want to be more deliberate with it than I was in building out the 10 gallon.

Welcome to the forum! I also enjoy planted tanks that are allowed to grow as they please. I'm sure lots of folk here will have ideas for your future tank(s)

That's one of the fun things about a planted tank; seeing what the plants decide to do.

Hi and welcome to TFF... :hi:
I'd almost say that's a dutch ship with the red,white and blue...

Most reactions

Back