Tropical_Decade
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- Jul 3, 2009
- Messages
- 117
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi all, im new to the forum.
Im 20 years old, from staffordshire.
Ive joined as im after some advice on a stocking list...
I have kept tropical fish in a 36"x15"x15" 120 Litre tank for about ten years on and off.
My current stock list is -
1 x 8" Pleco
1 x Red Tail Black Shark
1 x Albino Rainbow Shark
8 x Odessa Barbs
I would like to add either cory cats or yo-yo loach. And a gouramis or 2, or maybe instead of the gouramis a pair of keyhole cichlids.
What would work best?
I have had the 2 sharks together for about 12 months with no issues, but appreciate they may have to be split up in the future, in which case i would keep the RTB.
Many Thanks
Gaz
Im 20 years old, from staffordshire.
Ive joined as im after some advice on a stocking list...
I have kept tropical fish in a 36"x15"x15" 120 Litre tank for about ten years on and off.
My current stock list is -
1 x 8" Pleco
1 x Red Tail Black Shark
1 x Albino Rainbow Shark
8 x Odessa Barbs
I would like to add either cory cats or yo-yo loach. And a gouramis or 2, or maybe instead of the gouramis a pair of keyhole cichlids.
What would work best?
I have had the 2 sharks together for about 12 months with no issues, but appreciate they may have to be split up in the future, in which case i would keep the RTB.
Many Thanks
Gaz







